Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Welcome

Welcome!

Hi there and welcome to the very first post on the female dj list blog. My name is Dj Roxxi and Im proudly from South Africa. I remember back in the beginning when I first "googled" female djs. I struggled to find one place where I could connect with female dj's individually Sure there are sites that list female djs and offer advice but other than that there was no variety.

A few years on in my career after connecting with countless female djs and affiliates worldwide I decided to create an informal platform for us to all share our stories.

Not all female djs have the time or energy to maintain their own blogs so I have decided to reach out to my friends and get the info first hand. The life of a female dj, their careers, their fans, their fashion sense and everything in-between will be promoted here on the female dj list!

What is the female dj list?

Name any country and your bound to discover a fabulous female dj working her magic on the decks for sure. Although there may be other sites targeted at listing female djs worldwide we hope to add variety to the mix.

What can i expect?

As a female dj expect to connect with other female djs worldwide as we provide you with up-to-date links to female djs and their lifestyles weekly.

As an interested viewer you gain first insight into a whole new world of female djs and their experiences. From the clubs they play at to the events they host and everything else in-between, we will cover it right here!

So its just about music?

No we aim to explore and provide you with other aspects to female djs besides just music. From fashion influences when playing out to branding and advertising, the female dj list aims to provide an all round portal into the female dj world.

Can I contribute?

Most certainly! We hope to include articles, info and links from people all over the world. So if you are a female dj, producer, event organizer or affiliate please do drop us a mail to get connected! Also if you are a fan/fanclub of your favorite female dj send us your info and we will promote your female dj star!

Having said my introductions....lets get started!

Regards
Rox

www.djroxxi.co.za

6 comments:

  1. ANY ARTIST OR DEEJAYS WHO HAVE HOT MUSIC OR MIXES PLEASE HIT US UP WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE RADIO HOST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello My name is Cheri and I am the Vice President of the first all female Dj Squad and Magazine and I would consider it an honor to have you as a member and featured in the a issue of Spin*sters. If this is something that you would be interested in please do not hesitate to contact us and yes we are International.

    Hope to speak with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive got an amazing track from a female artist that has a very different style but i think you will like it.I like the fact you have the top female djs all on one page it makes it easy for a manager to send them all one extremely awsome track.Feel free to email me if you would like a copy for your self.FREE of coarse. Thanks for creating a great blog. http://facebook.com/ansmvmusic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to all at Female DJ List [:)]

    Hope this message finds you well [;)]
    I wish to enquire about appearing on your website/facebook page as I understand you are taking more females on board? I'm just looking for information on what would be required etc.

    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Magoo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have decided to take up a musical instrument but you are not sure which one to choose. When deciding to purchase a musical instrument there are a number of factors that might influence your buying decision
    DJ MELBOURNE

    ReplyDelete